We at DNG John O'Brien are delighted to offer luxury ground floor commercial accommodation of 206 sq ft To Let in Aviemore House. The property is located in a town centre elevated site with impressive views over much of Monaghan town. A listed building dating back to the mid 18th century, this grand Victorian residence is being thoughtfully refurbished by award winning developer GEDA Construction.
A unique mix of 18th century features such as large bright rooms, high ceilings and huge sash windows coupled with the very best in 21st century technology, this building is most unlike any other commercial accommodation in the area.
Aviemore House offers a total of 5122 sq ft prime office/commercial accommodation, with 85% of the space let we are delighted to offer this 206 sq ft ground floor unit To Let. Aviemore House would suit a wide variety of potential clients as offices, retail, surgery, dental surgery, professional services etc - this historic building is laid out over 4 floors.
The accommodation also comes with added benefit of private parking for 40 cars which is a major asset in this busy town. Steeped in tradition, this building commands a prominent position in Monaghan town - a distinct advantage for any business locating here. Monaghan itself has become a commercial haven in recent years, with enhanced retail activity, a growing population and increased investment in the town. With the vastly improved road infrastructure, business links have never been better. Monaghan town is ideally situated, just 80 miles to Dublin and 57 miles to Belfast. Local businesses benefit not only from local but the significant passing and cross border trade.
* A stunning combination of 18th century design fetaures and 21st century technology in this historic 4 storey building
* Prime location within one of the most prominent buildings in Monaghan
* Secure Private Parking for Tenants and Customers (Up To 40 Parking Spaces) with CCTV in Operation
* Ground floor adapted to provide full disabled access with disabled toilet facilities
* Exceptional views over Monaghan town
* Extensive data cabling to allow computer networking to individual floor or combination of floors
* Security Alarm fitted
* Feature wooden staircase from ground floor to upper floors
* Fully operational Kitchen to service units
* Toilets are located on each floor
* Private coded system to operate front door
Ground Floor unit consisting of 206 sq ft.
Located beside Barry Healy solicitors, Wilkie & Flanagan Solicitors and Dermot Mc Crystal Accountants on Hillside, Monaghan Town.
Contact Olga in DNG John O'Brien at 0429749933 or firstname.lastname@example.org