"Phase 2 Now Launching, Register Your Interest"
18 Three Bedroom Semi-Detached just Launched in Phase 2 (House Type C & C2 1334 sq ft) €249,000
Castle Park is a prestigious \'A\' Rated development situated within walking distance of Castleblayney Town and only 50 minutes drive from Dublin Airport and Belfast. These generously sized, elegant 3 bedroom homes are ideally located just off the N2 Dublin Derry route.
This development 'Qualifies for the Help To Buy Scheme'.
This Phase offers two house Types of 3 bedroom semi-detached homes designed to the highest standards with excellent finishes, offering an intelligent use of space and light, with a keen eye for style and commitment to quality.
These excellent new homes will immediately impress with their quality design, well-proportioned rooms and luxurious finishes throughout. See PDF section for house layouts.
- "A3" Rated Energy Homes (BER)
- Significant annual energy savings
- 10 Year structural Homebond Insurance
- Deep faced Concrete window sills & Traditional concrete surrounds to front Door
- Twin leaf concrete block built homes
- Windows Front of House Sliding Sash ivory UPVC windows Triple glazed 1.16 value
- Windows and doors all other area areas Double Glazed Ivory Future proof UPVC 90mm thick insulated frame 1.2
U Value All windows internally glazed.
- 90mm Prestige 4 panel traditional made Hardwood front door with multi point locking
- Cobble lock pathway to front of house
- Lawns seeded
- SMA Asphalt to driveways
- External electric socket to rear
- Wrought iron railing to front of house
- Timber fencing double hit and miss pressure treated fences
- All windows & external doors are wired for intruder alarm
- External Traditional Lantern lights fitted at front door.
- "A" Rated heating and hot water is provided by the latest in renewable energy technology. Danfoss Air-to-Water heat pump systems provide 24/7 comfort, ambient heating as well as a constant supply of hot water
- High standard of insulation to achieve A3 rated house
- Eco Bead Platinum cavity wall insulation system
- Internal skim plaster finish to all walls & ceilings
- Generous electrical specification
- Smoke detectors fitted to all habitable rooms
- Solid timber panelled doors throughout
- Superb fitted kitchen
- Quality electrical appliances
- Top quality sanitary ware throughout
- Heated towel rails standard to main bathroom & ensuite
- Tiled bathroom & ensuite
- Tiled floors to entrance hall, guest wc & kitchen / dining
- Internal walls painted throughout
- Attic light
- Tv points and data cables to all bedrooms
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached (House Type C & C2 1334 sq ft)
From the N2 travelling from Carrickmacross to Monaghan take the Shercock (R181) exit of the N2 and the development is located on your left.
From Castleblayney Main Street take the Shercock road (R181) for approx 1KM and the development is on your Right (DNG John O'Brien Sign Board)
On view by appointment, contact DNG John O'Brien on 042 9749933.